A KC Love Story and a Purely Kansas City Engagement Session // Alexandria + Mike
Two teachers from the same school district meet by chance at a Relay for Life planning meeting. Picture it, their paths cross, unsuspecting souls just going about their days - both feel that electric surge in a quick instant. What do I do, do I say hi, do I introduce myself, do I just pretend I don't feel what I just felt.
From that moment at that meeting, it took Mike 5 months from then to work up the nerve to ask Alexandria out for coffee. But he did, he did it, and she said yes.
That coffee outing together was spent somewhere around an 80/20 margin - 20% talk about their careers, while the other 80% was talk of everything else. To say they hit it off would be a major understatement. When Mike asked if he could see her again - with less nervousness no doubt - "Maybe next week" were his words, while Alexandria's words were quick, confident, and simply - "For you I'm free tomorrow."
Dates after dates led these two down a quick path of realization - hey, you're who I've been searching for - and before long they were talking about marriage. A little stroll not too long ago through one of the very parks we did part of their engagement session in took these two from dating to engaged when Mike, a ring in pocket and a hand in hers, casually asked Alexandria what her "dream proposal" might look like and then swiftly dropped to one knee.
These two share something SO DANG CLEAR AND AMAZING and photographing them is an absolute joy. I cannot even wait for their wedding day!!!